The secret to great relationships-just for teens
#1 New York Times bestselling book The 5 Love Languages® has sold over 10 million copies, helping countless relationships thrive. Simply put, it works. But do the five love languages work for teens, for their relationships with parents, siblings, friends, teachers, coaches, and significant others? Yes!
Introducing A Teen's Guide to the 5 Love Languages, the first-ever edition written just to teens, for teens, and with a teen's world in mind. It guides emerging adults in discovering and understanding their own love languages as well as how to best express love to others.
This highly practical book will help teens answer questions like:
- What motivates and inspires me?
- What does it mean to be a caring friend?
- What communicates love to my family?
- What is the best way to get along with the opposite sex?
- A straight-forward overview of the 5 love languages
- A profile/assessment instrument specifically geared to teens
- Practical examples/tips for how to apply each language in a teen's context
Chapter 0Duration: 20min
Chapter 0 Part 2Duration: 23min
Chapter 1Duration: 25min
Chapter 2Duration: 18min
Chapter 3Duration: 20min
Chapter 4Duration: 21min
Chapter 5Duration: 17min
Chapter 6Duration: 19min
Chapter 7Duration: 22min
Chapter 8Duration: 13min
Chapter 9Duration: 12min
Chapter 0Duration: 02min