Popular blogger Anna Newell Jones of AndThenWeSaved.com delivers this self-help manifesto that reveals how a "spending fast" will help you get on the road to living debt-free.
In 2009, young photographer Anna Newell Jones was rapidly suffocating under the weight of too much debt. An inveterate “spender,” she was in way over her head, to the tune of almost $24,000. She knew her debt was only going to get worse if she didn’t take action, but she didn’t know where to look for help. On a whim, Anna decided to go on a spending fast—an idea she heard in passing but knew little about. Creating her own method, she learned what worked and what didn’t and wrote about it on her blog, AndThenWeSaved.com. Amazingly, Anna was able to eliminate all $23,605.10 of her debt in only 15 months! She was interviewed in Forbes, Self, Glamour, Good Housekeeping, and the Chicago Tribune.
Anna’s journey inspired people and showed them that they too could change the way they dealt with their own money woes. The Spender’s Guide To Debt-Free Living takes readers through a detailed step-by-step plan on how to do a Spending Fast and get out of debt, including:
- Creating a personalized Debt-Free Life Pledge.
- Understanding where your money is going when you’re in debt, and where it will come from to pay it off.
- Learning why putting money into a savings account before (or while) paying off debt may not be the best idea for you.
- Finding additional income sources and generating side gigs.
- Re-integrating spending into your life once you’re out of debt, so that you stay out of debt.
Filled with do-it-yourself ideas, insight from experts, and tons of motivational tips and real-life practical advice, The Spender’s Guide to Debt-Free Living proves that you don’t have to win the lottery or get a new job to change your life.
People who listen this also listen:
001 The Spender's Guide to Debt-Free Living
003 Chapter 01
004 Chapter 02
005 Chapter 03
006 Chapter 04
007 Chapter 05
008 Chapter 06
009 Chapter 07
010 Chapter 08
011 Chapter 09
012 Chapter 10
013 Chapter 11
014 Chapter 12
015 151 Things To Do Instead of Spending Money