The best guide on the enneagram
Different personality types seem to be all around us, despite of nature and nurture, they appear to stem from a higher, more essential self that has its own way of acting, thinking, and behaving. Despite the fact that each person's personality consists a neural complex mixture of experiences and emotions, there is a classification system that can help us recognize patterns and label them accordingly without judgmental tendencies.
One of these is called the Enneagram. Religious and psychological experts have sworn by it, and it's time to take a deeper look at it. In this book, you will learn about:
- Where the enneagram comes from and how it all started.
- The best way to test things and discover your type.
- The nine personalities of the enneagram.
- How to integrate the enneagram personality types into your daily life.
- Simple steps to better relationships by understanding people through enneagram analyses.
- The best leaders according to the enneagram.
- How the enneagram can have an impact on your life, your happiness, and your becoming one.
- Your natural energy and tendencies.
- And much, much more!
Based on the segmentation of these people and the way they work, think, and feel, you can become a better judge of character, find yourself, and develop your talents to in the most effective way. Get these valuable insights now.
Chapter 1Duration: 11s
Chapter 2Duration: 09min
Chapter 3Duration: 04min
Chapter 4Duration: 05min
Chapter 5Duration: 23min
Chapter 6Duration: 11min
Chapter 7Duration: 07min
Chapter 8Duration: 19s