If you want to learn about Wicca but aren't sure of where to start, then pay attention...
This book will discuss what it means to follow the Wiccan path, including its origins, beliefs, and practices. You will learn the Wiccan pantheon, get an overview of gods and goddesses, and discover the Elements and the holidays of the Wiccan Wheel of the Year.
Additionally, the magical symbolism and correspondence of many plants and animals will be explained, as well as a thorough chapter on spell work and spells you can do on your own. You will discover how you can live magically every day of the year and ways to incorporate magic and an appreciation of the natural world in the universe into your daily life.
Here's just a tiny fraction of what you'll discover:
- What Is Wicca Exactly?
- A Beginner’s Toolkit – Magical tools and Items
- The Wheel of the Year - Getting to Know Pagan Holidays
- Wiccan Rituals – Wiccaning, Handfasting, and the Stages of Life and Death
- Magical Correspondences – Phases of the Moon, Days of the Week, Flora and Fauna
- A Beginner’s Book of Shadows
- And much, much more!
So if you want to learn more about Wicca, scroll up and click the "add to cart" button!
Chapter 0Duration: 01min
Chapter 1Duration: 01h05min
Chapter 2Duration: 29min
Chapter 3Duration: 25min
Chapter 4Duration: 09min
Chapter 5Duration: 35min
Chapter 6Duration: 40min
Chapter 7Duration: 01min
Chapter 8Duration: 25s